We are sorry to say the LifeAware has officially closed shop. We hope we are able to resurrect the service in a new way in the future, but wish to thank everyone who gave our initial service a try.
Locate your friends and family
LifeAware gives you the ability to create your own network of friends and family members and locate them. Unlike other location services, LifeAware will provide you with their last known location, providing insight even if their phone is off or out of range.
Establish safety zones for family members
Create geographical zones and setup notifications for when a family member enters or leaves the defined zone. Setup a zone to be notified when Johnny arrives or leaves school, or when a loved one arrives at their destination when taking a trip.
Tag locations for yourself or for sharing
Tag locations you visit, or find on the map and share with the members of your network.
Send your current location or location of your choosing to friends in your network, or to any email address. Send that favorite place to friend and have them meet you there.
Help Us Improve LifeAware
Found a bug? Have a feature you would like to see? Let us know! Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 7, 2009 – LifeAware was relesaed on the iTunes AppStore.
- May 27 – 28, 2009 – The LifeAware team was invited to present at Google I/O
- May 26, 2009 – 2.1 Versions of LifeAware released with SkyHook Wireless integration
- October 17, 2008 – PC World mentions LifeAware as one of “15 Killer Android Apps for the G1″
- May 8, 2008 – LifeAware named Android Developer Challenge Top 50 Application